Sunday, November 22, 2009

JLS

As you probably know JLS have been in the news lately after over 60 people were injured when they went to watch them perform in Birmingham. Due to so many people pushing forward the barriers fell down and everyone rushed towards the stage...this shows how many young girls love them. I personally am a huge fan of JLS and really wanted to see them perform in concert but the tickets have all sold out how ever I have met them :). This was in a West End club but it's weird because you have to act like they are just like you 'normal' because you can't scream and run at them in a West End club or you will be thrown out. I want to meet them again though because they are fit...ASTON! :) :)

I have just bought their first autobiography and I am hoping I can find tickets to their concert as long as I am in the golden circle with a backstage pass!




No comments:

Post a Comment