Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dancing


Since the age of 3 I have been dancing. From ballet to street jazz I loved and done it all. I had always secretly wished my mum would have sent to me Sylvia Young so I could go to a school where nearly all of your lessons are dancing! I have competed in many dance competitions and performed in many shows...the thrill of being on stage is amazing. I had always wanted to be a professional ballet dancer but as time went on and I got older my dream seemed to be getting taken further and further away from me. I danced through my GCSE's and A-Levels and now I am at university and I have not found dance classes anywhere!
My idol is Ekaterina Maximova she is an incredible ballet dancer and I have aspired to be just like her all my life!

So if after 3 years here my career as a television presenter or journalist does not work out I would like to become a dance teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment