Sunday, November 29, 2009

Farnham nightlife the SU

So after the past two friday and saturday nights have been completely dead I can't wait to go back to london for a night out! I sat in and watched films for the past two weeks, although I have been ill and on antibiotics so I haven't been that bothered about going out however now I am back to my normal self I have realised that I go out less at uni than I ever did at home?! Surely that's not right...every one of my friends that are at different uni's are out near enough every night ESPECIALLY friday and saturday! Therefore I have decided that our student union definitely needs to change! Or I shall just come home every weekend to london where there is always something happening.

1 comment:

  1. Farnham can be the best place in the world, depends who you are with.

    We'll take you out for an evening there are you will be blown away

    ReplyDelete