Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas

So with 26 days till Christmas I often wonder if I am turning into scrooge?! For the past 2 years I have worked for 5 hours on Christmas day for pocket change simply because I had to if I wanted to keep my job! Last Christmas I vowed to never, ever work another Christmas day however after realising I am completely poor guess what...I'm working it again! :(
I no longer look forward to Christmas as I know I'm going to see families having Christmas dinner, relaxing and enjoying their day and I'm slaving away serving them their food to make sure they have a happy experience...when really I couldn't care less as I don't get to be with my family for most of the day!
This is why I feel like I am turning into scrooge because whilst everyone else is looking forward to the day I really am not all I want is to be able to wake up on Christmas morning and spend the day with my family not my work colleagues!

No comments:

Post a Comment