Tuesday, September 29, 2009

student finance...!!







So I have come to the conclusion that student finance direct is most possibly the most ridiculous excuse for a company ever. Hardly any one at my university has even been told they are actually getting a loan and for the lucky few who have received their loans they didn't get them on time.
I have been on the phone to student finance more than I can even remember and the only response they ever seem to give is 'i'm sorry there is nothing I can do about it' which is absolutely ridiculous because I know if they really wanted to they could do something about it.
At one point I received a letter telling me I was getting my loans then a few days later I received another one saying I wasn't. When I rung them AGAIN to ask what was going on they told me that they didn't send me one of the letters which they quite clearly did as I was holding it in my hand! I have never known anything to be quite so disorganised as student finance and it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't end up receiving any loans at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment